Instead of pouring time and energy into marginally improving weaknesses, we can focus on Strengths and exponentially increase performance, communication, and camaraderie.
StrengthsFinder is the Gallup Organization’s online tool that helps individuals and teams to understand their unique talents and how to be more effective working together. The tool is grounded in decades of solid research based on two fundamental assumptions: each person’s talents are enduring and unique and each person’s greatest room for growth is in the areas of his or her greatest strength.
Gallup research provides quantitative support to the results our clients are experiencing:
• People who focus on their Strengths are three times as likely to report having an excellent quality of life.
• People who focus on using their Strengths are six times as likely to be engaged in their jobs.
• People who use their strengths everyday have 7.8% greater productivity.
• Teams who receive strengths feedback have 8.9% greater profitability.
During StrengthsFinder session, a certified Gallup Strengths Coach will work hand-in-hand with your team to leverage the assessment through highly interactive, discussion-based group workshops that focus on building trust and enhancing communication. The sessions allow your team to have a common language to discuss and appreciate each team member’s unique contributions. The knowledge gained will also translate into concrete steps to help achieve personal and organizational objectives.
Here a few examples of the different StrengthsFinder sessions offered:
• Five Clues to Talent- Understanding and utilizing your areas of natural talent
• The Best of Us- Learning how to leverage with specific Strengths
• Strengths Grid- Understanding areas of team excellence and opportunities for enrichment
• Powerful Partnerships- Learning to unleash complimentary and complementary Strengths